The Wrestling Program will start new this season ~ with a new look. The Tigers will have options in their uniforms; wrestlers can still wear a traditional singlet or the new MMA style.
If you are interested in be mentally and physically disciplined and tough – wrestling is for you!
* Practice starts Monday, Oct. 29 in the Multipurpose/Weight Room
* You must have your BLUE Card
* Have practice gear (shoes, shirt, shorts)
* Practice will begin @ 2:20 (please be ready)
* Locker Rooms are not yet available, be changed before entering the practice room and ready to put on shoes
* If you have braces, ave your mouthguard
* Make sure to remove all jewelry/bracelets before practice
* Practices will end by 5:00, have rides ready for 5:15
* Week 1 practice schedule:
* Mon: 2:20-5:00
* Tues: 2:20-5:00
* Wed: NO PRACTICE
* Thurs: 2:20-5:00
* Fri: 2:20-5:00
The program has changed leadership as well. Head Coach Knol takes over the reighs with a lot of experience and new ideas to build the Tiger Wrestling program. Along with assistant coaches; Bryant, Wymore & Shivers, Knol is committed to strengthening what it means to be a wrestler.
Another aspect new to the wrestling program will be it’s schedule. Beginning this 2018-19 season, the Oakville Tigers will be in the St. Louis Suburban – Green Pool for their wrestling schedule.
- Hazelwood East
- McCluer South Berkeley
- Parkway Central
- Parkway North
- Parkway West
- University City
Click on the Schedule for a look at this season > Wrestling