While ANP continues to grow through the implantation of Seminars, the OPEN ANP program for qualifying seniors will still be available.
HOW DO I START?
Complete the application (link below) and submit to the Activities Department (in the back of the guidance office)
WHAT IS OPEN ANP YOU ASK?
Eligible Seniors will receive a NEW identification card that MUST be visible during ANP at all times that will allow them to:
- Travel without traditional ANP written pass
- Travel to classrooms or the library for academic purposes [must sign in in the library]
- Hang in the Senior Zone which includes the Cafeteria, Commons and Senior Hallway and the Quad [weather permitting].
- Use Cell Phone in the Senior Zone
- Use the School Store when open
- BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL, BE AWESOME!
- Check in to assigned ANP daily / Be on time to 5th Block (no need to check back in to ANP at the end of the block)
- Follow regular ANP guidelines: Tiger Talk, DEAR, Broadcast, Consultations, Closed Days, etc.
- All Seniors will attend a Seminar on those dates – Oct/Nov & Spring TBA
- Have NEW ID visible on lanyard at all times – no exceptions!
- Maintain criteria (in the application)
- Behave appropriately – Show your Stripes of Character
Loss of Privilege:
- Seniors who do not maintain OPEN ANP Criteria, receive an OSS or ISS or fail to meet all expectations will immediately lose the privilege of Open ANP.
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
- JUNIOR YEAR
- All A’s, B’s & C’s [no D’s or F’s]
- NO ISS or OSS
- NO Academic Dishonesty Discipline
- No more than 3 tardies last semester
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
- ACT Score of 20 or higher
- Involved in a minimum of 1 sport or school activity
- COMPLETE the Application and Submit in the Activities Office by 9/20/2019
- Application > Earned Rewards Application Form Update 8-2019