Schools: Clayton, Hazelwood West, Ladue, McCluer North, Mehlville, Oakville, Parkway North, Pattonville, Rockwood Summit, Webster Groves
Pattonville is happy to be hosting the Conference Swim/Dive Meet on February 5th and 6th, 2020. The following information will be of help to you.
Schedule of Events
Wednesday February 5th:
- 3:00 Pool opens for warm-ups
- 4:00 Scratch meeting in wet classroom on pool deck
- 4:30 Prelims Begin
Thursday February 6th:
- 2:30 Pool opens for diving warm-ups
- 3:30 Deadline for changing dive sheet
- 4:00 Diving Event begins
Warm ups for the Swimming Finals will begin at 6:00 p.m. or at the conclusion of diving
- 6:30 Scratch meeting
- 7:00 Meet starts
There will be a ten-minute break between the 50-yard freestyle and the 100-yard butterfly.
All teams will be permitted a maximum of four (4) entries in an individual event and one (1) team in a relay race. Since this is a Championship Meet, the following rules will be in effect: Rule 3, Section 1, Article 1, Section 2, and Articles 1, 2, and 4.
Diving rules in effect for this Championship Meet will be Rule 9, Section 2, Articles 1, 2, 3, and 4; Section 3, Articles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. All rules for Championship Meets will prevail.
- Hospitality Room provided for coaches and officials
- There will be a concession stand open with a variety of food/snack options
- Admission charge $5 for adults $3 for students with student ID
- Profits/Loses will be prorated among participating schools
- Programs/Heat Sheets will be available for $1.00 each to spectators
- Swimmers/Divers should bring their own locks and secure their valuables.