Tiger Nation ~ As we navigate the re-entry to school, we have adjusted the 2020 Camp Schedule again. Some camps have been fully cancelled and some have altered the times for their dates in July. Our first priority is safety, we will make adjustments as necessary to be in line with District, Government, Health Department & CDC regulations. Thank you for being flexible and understanding. We are in this together!
As of July 17, 2020 athletics will be returning to Phase I interaction for youth sports until further notice. We will adjust our schedule weekly to accommodate the St. Louis County Guidelines. Please note the updated camp schedule in respect to this new information.
When attending camp, please note the following REQUIREMENTS:
- Face Coverings MUST be worn to enter the facility (indoor and outdoor) and when leaving by participants.
- DROP OFF – Inside camps MUST ENTER through the main school doors. Outside camps will enter at the stadium as follows (soccer drop off on the lower lot to the right of the school building & football drop off will be to the left of the school by the gate to the stadium). Specifics will be emailed as camp gets closer.
- Bring water (and lots of it) as the water fountains and bathrooms are NOT AVAILABLE.
- Restrooms are not available in this current stage/phase.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS (students & coaches) must sign in stating they are symptom free. CLICK HERE for specific screening questions.
Camp registration is now available online at the link below. This only works for individual registration (teams registrations or sibling discounts cannot be processed online). Please contact coach or athletic office directly.
The traditional forms are still available on www.OHSTigers.com and paying via cash or check is acceptable.
Forms can be found on the HOME page under the MORE tab. Camp forms are separated by boys and girls camps.
Questions – please contact coach on form directly OR Suzette Mora in the Athletic Office @ 314-467-7202 or email@example.com