Monday, August 24, 2020
Fall Sports Officially Start
It’s a great day to be a Tiger! With the release of the updated Youth Return to Sports Recommendations this week, high school athletics are moving forward. While our current situation in St. Louis and COVID continues to be fluid, youth sports will move to Phase II on 8/24/20. Your patience and flexibility are truly appreciated as we have had to navigate these strange times.
To start next week, all student athletes will need to be registered in the Register My Athlete site. Click here How to Register if you need information. A printed certificate of completion is what you will turn into the coach.
Questions regarding dates and time? Please reach out to the coach directly (information is detailed below).
COVID precautions are still in place and will be for some time. Please remember that;
- Daily screenings and temps will occur daily
- Signing in Daily is required
- Wear face coverings at all times unless during strenuous activity
- Bring your own water
- Come dressed, locker rooms are not available
- Cross County – Girls [Coach Tunze firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Cross County – Boys [Coach McNamara email@example.com]
- Field Hockey [Coach Gambaro firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Football [Coach Genge email@example.com]
- Golf – Girls [Coach Baker firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Soccer – Boys [Coach Oestreich email@example.com]
- Softball [Coach Sturm firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Swim & Dive – Boys [Coach Schoenfeldt email@example.com]
- Tennis – Girls [Coach Ebert firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Volleyball – Girls [Coach Allen email@example.com]
8/18/20 Youth Return to Sports [St. Louis Sports Medicine COVI Task Force] Final return to sports recommendations (Updated 8-18-20) (1)