District Cross Country
Class 4 Girls @ 10:00AM
Class 5 Girls @ 10:45AM
Class 4 Boys @ 11:30AM
Class 5 Boys @ 12:15PM
One & Two Mile Splits: Our timing company, Big River Running will be providing 1 and 2 mile splits times. The display board at the end of the race will have those results. Those split times will also be part of the official final results. Unfortunately, the split times on the course will not be live. These split times are an add on service and not required by MSHSAA.
Masks: Are required for everyone attending this event. Runners will be allowed to remove their mask 2 minutes before the official start time of their race.
Spectators: Two (2) spectators per athlete is the limit.
Electronic Tickets: Tickets can be purchased electronically starting Wednesday. The tickets are $5:00 per person.
information on how to purchase a ticket:
– Navigate to www.mshsaa.org
– Click on the “Ticket” button at the top of the page
– From the list of events, select the event District Cross Country host Fox High School at Arnold City Park on 10/30/2020
– Enter the provided passcode to advance to the screen to purchase a ticket (Please reach out to your coach)
– Name, email, and phone are required in case contact tracing is necessary
– Enter card information to purchase the ticket
– Ticket will be sent to you electronically for presentation at the gate for admission, which may be printed or remain on the device for scanning