St Louis Suburban Conference Spectator Guidelines
At Oakville High School Events
Starting January 19th Mehlville High School along with all Suburban Conference schools located in St. Louis County will institute the following spectator guidelines for all home events:
- Two family members for each participant will be allowed for HOME events only. Further spectator limitations may be put in place due to space availability in certain venues.
- At this time swimming will not allow spectators due to the size of the pool facility.
- NO visiting team spectators will be allowed into the event.
- Facemasks must be worn at all times by everyone including participants.
- Social distancing must be followed when at all events.
- Schools may implement stricter guidelines due to facility limitations.
- For away contest, outside of the Suburban Conference schools in St. Louis County, please check with your schools administration for visitor guidelines.
- During state tournaments, minimum MSHSAA spectator guidelines will be followed and communicated at that time.
Oakville High School
Winter Sporting Events
Scan this code to complete the Winter Sports COVID Checklist before each home event. You will be asked at the door to display the dated email response each time you attend.
Please arrive no earlier than 20 minutes before game time.
Spectators will enter the building through the Gym A doors – not the main school entrance. Spectators will be seated in the balcony and asked to always wear their face covering and socially distance. At the end of each game, all spectators will be asked to leave [unless your student athlete plays on multiple teams]. No visiting spectators will be allowed.
Restrooms will be available. Water fountains will not be available. Concessions will not be available. Please wait for your student athlete outside of the building to allow for social distancing.
Thank you for your patience, flexibility & cooperation! Together we can create the opportunity for our student athletes to continue to compete.